Big MMO Game Network Limited respects the data protection rights of its users and complies with all
the nature, scope, and purposes of the personal data we collect, use, and process as well as of the rights
to which users are entitled.
data on our website.
1. General Provisions
The primary purpose and legitimate interest of processing your personal data is to perform our obligations
under the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) and applicable law as well as to provide you access to the
online games and other features of our website.
Regulation (GDPR) and the EULA. In the event that you feel uncertain about the exact meaning of some
support service (see Section 9).
2. Information We May Collect
Note that your provision of data in a volume allowing us to uniquely and unambiguously identify you is
not a requirement for visiting our websites, registering and managing an account, and operating our games.
However, we may collect the certain information you provide in the course of your registration,
visiting our websites, or using of our services. The scope and nature of this information is described below.
When you create an account, we may collect and process the following data:
• if you sign up by filling out the registration form, we collect your e-mail address;
• if you sign up via third parties’ services, for example: via Facebook, Twitter or Google, we
record the identification number of your account in the respective service along with the e-mail
address associated with the account.
When you contact our support service, we may collect and process information and data you provide over
the course of handling your tickets.
When you log into your account or operate our online games, we may collect and process the following data:
• technical information (your IP address, the web browser, the web pages you visit, the type of device you use);
• the history of your third party service account’s binding and unbinding to your account on our
website(social network identification numbers, the binding and/or unbinding time);
• your history of authorizations (time of authorization, the duration of your visits);
• limited financial information (digital content purchasing history);
• information relating to game characters, in-game items, in-game transactions, as well as activity,
posts, playtime, and messages in game chats;
• cookies (see Section 3 for further details).
We do not collect, store, and process your debit and credit card details. All payments in relation to
the services are processed through independent payment service providers which comply with applicable
rules and regulations established by competent authorities and payment systems.
We do not collect, store, and process any specific categories of personal data, such as data regarding
your racial or ethnic origin, political views, religion, philosophical beliefs, trade unions membership,
genetic data, biometric data, nor data pertaining to your health, sex life, or sexual orientation.
Cookies refer to electronic information that may be stored on user's device and enables the website to
remember the user’s actions and preferences over a period of time.
Our websites may employ cookies for identification of the user’s hardware and software, including your
browser, to customize your preferences, and to keep records of your actions on the website. We use the
following categories of cookies:
• Authorization cookies, which allow you to log in and use your account;
• Notification cookies, which allow the website to display notices and messages to you;
• Analytical cookies, which may also include web beacons and pixel tags. We may also use third
party website analytics tools (for example, Google Analytics) that employ cookies to collect
certain information that cannot be used for personal identification purposes, concerning your
use of our websites, e.g. website address links, page views, and browser types.
Enabling cookies is not strictly required to enable the primary functions of our website, but it will
provide you with a better browsing experience. You may control, delete, or disable cookies by changing
your browser settings at any time. However, disabling cookies may impair some of the website’s and
Cookies are not used to identify you personally and the data collected on your browsing behavior on our
website is kept under fully secure conditions. Cookies are not used for any purpose other than those
4. How We Use and Share Information
We may use the information that we collect from you in order to fulfil our obligations according to the
End Users License Agreement (“EULA”) you accepted as well as to provide licenses to digital content to
you under the terms and conditions of the EULA. The EULA and freely given, express, informed, and
the due and valid legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the following purposes:
• To provide access to the account, online games, licenses, and digital content available on our websites;
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and offers to you
in which you are most interested. We may send information about our games, websites, updates,
events, and contests to your e-mail address, unless you opt out of the subscription during
registration or at a later time;
• To develop, improve upon, and modify our websites and online games;
• To handle your orders and requests, including requests for technical support;
• To detect, investigate, and prevent illegal activities or conduct that may violate the EULA or
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to third parties. However, such
information may be provided to third parties in the following exceptional cases:
• If you request or place orders for licenses to digital content that are not free of charge,
we may share your account data with the relevant payment service providers to the extent required
to carry out your requests or orders;
• When required according to applicable law or court orders, governmental bodies, and law
enforcement agencies and to the extent we are required to share and process such information;
• In the event that you request technical support, we may delegate your request to an authorized
third party support service and share the information necessary to handle your request with the
technical support service provider, provided that the technical support service provider undertakes
to keep any and all information directly received from us and that you provided confidential and
• For enforcement of the EULA with respect to the game available through the website, to protect
our rights and legitimate interests, or to protect the rights and legitimate interests of other
users and third parties to the extent necessary for these purposes;
We may use third parties’ services such as hosting providers as well as lessors of server equipment
and devices to process your personal data as long as these third parties undertake to keep this
information confidential and secure.
5. Access, Correction, and Profile Updating
You have the right to obtain a confirmation from us as to whether or not your personal data are being
processed. In the event that we process your personal data, you may access such data as well as the
• the purposes of the processing;
• the categories of personal data concerned;
• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be
disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
• the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or the criteria used to
determine that period;
• the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of your personal data or
restriction of the processing of your personal data from us or to object to such processing;
• the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
• where the personal data are not collected from you, any available information as to their source;
• the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, meaningful information about the
logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for you.
You have the right to correct, rectify, and update inaccurate or incomplete personal data. However, in
some cases, in order to prevent unauthorized access to your account we may request confirmation of the
accuracy of the updated data.
6. Retention and Deletion
We store and process your account data leading up until termination of the contractual relations between
you and Big MMO Game Network Limited under the terms and conditions of the EULA. You reserve the right to
delete your account at any time by termination of the contract with Big MMO Game Network Limited as
envisaged in the EULA.
We may retain the data collected before the termination date of your contractual relations with Big MMO
Game Network Limited for an additional period of six months following the termination date to be able to
respond to the enquiries of financial institutions that processed your transactions, to detect and
investigate violations of the EULA, and to enforce remedies available to us under applicable law.
7. Children's Privacy
We do not specifically market our websites, games, and services to persons under the age of eighteen years
old. We do not and will not knowingly collect and process personal data from any person under the age of 18
without parental consent. Parents who are concerned about the transfer of personal data from their children
may contact us by e-mail or via the support service (see Section 9).
8. Amendments to the Policy
We reserve the right to introduce amendments to this Policy at any time at our own discretion for
various reasons, including, without limitation, to reflect changes in applicable law and implement
be available on the website.
In the case that significant amendments are made, which may limit your rights or impose additional
before its effective date.
9. Contact Information
- BIG MMO GAME NETWORK LIMITED
- Address: Troizinos 4A, P.C. 3048, Limassol, Cyprus
- Business Registration Number: HE 275770
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
the support service. In addition, you reserve the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Date: January 15, 2019